Follow-up on strategies, milestones and actions become simpler and efficient because ActionPlanner creates a direct link between company objectives and day-to-day execution.
ActionPlanner makes execution transparent and interactive
- Targets are broken down into initiatives, milestones and actions for each employee.
- Employees continuously update their status on assignments, both KPIs and subjective assessments.
- Simple colour coding flags the appropriate level of management if the execution is lagging.
- Middle management receives feedback in real-time, enabling them to allocate resources where needed.
- Senior management always knows whether the organisation is on track and meeting targets.
Benefits of using ActionPlanner
- Middle management saves time with simple, automatic reporting, both from employees and on to senior management.
- Employees gain better insight into their own performance and can easily establish the need for resources.
- Real-time overviews strengthen cooperation and the ability to react to change.
ActionPlanner in brief:
- The world’s first cloud-based tool for executive management.
- Intuitive to use by employees, middle and senior management.
- References include Nordea, SKY-LIGHT, Bühler and Danske Bank.
- ActionPlanner was created based on years of experience with execution in large organisations.